All 9 art Reviews

The Enemy is Near The Enemy is Near

:') this is nice, I feel like it really represents the climax of what tankmen were meant to be; epic exaggerated awesomeness covered with fun/humor. nicely done!

Izzy-A responds:

I am glad to have provided that for you

Starbarians MEAT background Starbarians MEAT background

Wow you are ... SUCHO good artist :3!
(pleasedonthateme)
I like how the insides of the cut beef look so meat-o-licious!

sucho responds:

meat is fun to do.

Grounds Grounds

Cool painterly style, though I wish the resolution was higher!

BAFA logo BAFA logo

Hey Nice logo I like it it's really professional :) Could you post the white version please? since you are winning the survey I'd want to save it if possible :)

logo for bafa #7 logo for bafa #7

from the ones in this style, this one is my favourite! :)

Twooze responds:

agree on that one in my opinion this one or #4 are the best versions, ty for the comment!

logo for bafa #1 logo for bafa #1

THAT is nice! I like this one the most!

Twooze responds:

Thanks, I like him aswell but it maybe is to "strong" and to dada-ish(if you know the art term)

BAFA logo BAFA logo

I have a felling that you are currently winning the contest ^.^ It seems like all Jazza asked for! his 4 colors, simplicity and it gives a feeling of artists sticking together! well done! :) I'd really like if you gave me your opinion on mine! :D

RogueRobot responds:

Thanks. And it's funny that you say I'm winning the contest because when I first made this I thought this was the lamest and most unoriginal idea I could've done.

Clean bafa logo Clean bafa logo

I like this alot but I think it would be better without the white backgound! :) really nice though!

ZleapingBear responds:

Thanks... Yea, a BG might be a good idea, but we were limmited to B/W + those four colors, And I wanted to use those in the "hand" so... it was either that or transparent BG, and I did not want to risk any CSS killing the logo... that aside... thanks :)

By Artists For Artists Logo By Artists For Artists Logo

I've checked a couple of unscouted artists and from those yours is my favourite! :) really well done! i checked some of your other art too! anyways I think your logo is pretty professional! good job!

AndreCristillo responds:

Thank you! all the best to you! :)